Sunday, December 29, 2013

Anthology Volume One

 

 
 
Welcome to the new Anthology website. Anthology Volume One is two years in the making, and is due to be released in the next few months in both ebook and print formats. The stories on this site are back in production, being expanded and edited. In the mean time, enjoy the previews of the individual stories to be released from Anthology Volume One. I look forward to hearing from all of you about your experiences reading my work. Some of the previews already lead to ebooks you can download for free or at most a dollar. It is worth your time to check out my writing if you haven't, and if you already have a favorite story, chances are it will be in Volume one.

In the mean time, downloading the individual stories released from the collection gives you access to exclusive features including, at bare minimum, the following: the complete text of the first draft, commentary from me about the story, and exclusive cover art created specifically by me for the story.

Thank you for the experience, and stick with me for this new chapter of my career.

Much respect,
Roman Theodore Brandt

Cover art for some of the individual releases from this collection. Literally minutes of hard work:



No comments:

Post a Comment